My Christmas Wishlist for this Year

Time really flies and its December once again. I must say that I have neglected this blog. Well it was because I spent most of the 2nd half of the year reviewing for my licensure exams. Thank God, I passed.

Anyways,just like last year, I will present my Christmas Wishlist for 2009..Hopefully Santa will see this blog of mine.

My Christmas WIshlist:

1. Nikon D90
2. An Intel i7 powered Rig
3. Ipod Touch 3G
4. Playstation 3
5. Nikkor Lenses
6. A Car that I can rightfully call as my "OWN"

Oh well...somehow that's just what I wanted this Holiday Season (Take note of the word "just" ). But we must always remember that it is not in the quality or quantity of the gifts that we receive but it is in what we give. Lastly, let us not forget the "REASON FOR THIS SEASON", which is the birth of our Savior.

0 comments: