Desperation : D90

Ok, one more day and we are on the end of the 1st decade of the new millenium. Its been quite crazy with all the Holiday parties and whatnots but on the end of a day, my mind screams the same thing.. "D90"..Yeah..I really want to have this camera. I think I have outgrew my trusty Nikon D60. But it all boils down to one thing :Cash.. I need cash..That is why, I'm been researching on ways of earning money online just so that I can build my D90 fund. I love photography and travel and I believe its time that I upgrade my camera. I would love to get your suggestions and tips on how to generate income online. I am a newbie when it comes to SEO and stuff but I am very much willing to learn the tricks of the trade of making money online. That is why the title of this post is Desperation. Yes, I'm quite desperate. Your sound advice is very much appreciated.

0 comments: